Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Friday, April 3, 2015

good friday

Good Friday, April 3

Opening Prayer: We pray You graciously to uphold this Your family, for whom Jesus was willing to be betrayed, and to suffer death upon the cross.  Amen. (Venite by Robert Benson)

Scripture: John 18:1-19:42

Journal: Put yourself before Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.  What do you want to say to him?

Reflection: Reflect carefully on this, for it is so important that I can hardly lay too much stress on it.  Fix your eyes on the Crucified and nothing else will be of much importance to you.  If his Majesty revealed his love to us by doing and suffering such amazing things, how can you expect to please him by words alone? (Interior Castle by Teresa of Avila)



Prayers

Closing Prayer: Lord, enfold me in the depths of your heart; and there hold me, refine, purge, and set me on fire, raise me aloft, until my own self knows utter annihilation. ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

No comments:

Post a Comment