Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

his desire is for me


Opening Prayer: O my Beloved, thank you that I belong to you and that your desire is for me.  Help me to live from that place of love and belonging and delight, this day and every day.  Amen.

Scripture: Song of Songs 7:10-12

Journal: What does it do within you to know that you belong to the Beloved and that his desire is for you?  Will you live from that place of love and belonging and desire today?

Reflection: “I belong to my beloved and his desire is for me.” (Song of Songs 7:10) The way of the Lord is the way of passionate love.  It is about fully knowing that we do, indeed, belong to the Beloved, and that his desire is for us.  Once we experience that, once we receive his kiss, the kisses of others simply will not do.  All other loves will pale in comparison to his love.  And it will change everything about us.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: O Beloved, do not allow me to settle for anything less than the love and desire you created me for.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment