Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Monday, October 12, 2015

union, monday

Monday, October 12

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, give me your mind today.  Infuse me with your life and goodness and compassion.  Let your love compel me, let your voice guide me, and let your Spirit renew me.  Amen.

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 2:9-16

Journal: What does it mean to you to have the mind of Christ?  How does that happen?

Reflection:
 
True union can quite be achieved with the favor of our Lord, if we endeavor to attain it by not following our own will but submitting it to whatever is the will of God. . . .The union in which we resign our wills to the will of God.  O, how much to be desired is this union!  Happy the soul that has attained it. (Interior Castle by Teresa of Avila)

Prayers

Closing Prayer: O Jesus, transform my heart into your heart and my mind into your mind.  Change me from deep within.  Give me more peace and less anxiety.  Make me more rooted and less reactive.  O Jesus, fill me so full of your love, that there would be no room in me for anything else.  Make us one.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment