Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Monday, August 16, 2021

taking off and putting on

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, help me to become more like you every day: I can’t do it on my own.  Give me the strength and the grace and the courage to “take off” and “put on” whatever is necessary to mold me into your image.  Amen.

Scripture: Colossians 3:5-14

Journal: What does Jesus want to help you take off?  What does he want to help you put on?  Will you let him?

Reflection:

Me: Lord, is life with you really as simple as taking some things off and putting other things on?  Is it really that easy?

Jesus: Simple, yes.  Easy, no.  In fact, it’s downright impossible without my help.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Lord Jesus, help me to do the things I need to do, in order to be the one you created me to be.  Only you can help me to do and be that.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment