Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

silence

Opening Prayer: For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. (Psalm 62:1, ESV)

Scripture: Psalm 62:5

Journal: What role does silence play in your life with God?  How do you incorporate it into your daily rhythm?  What does it do for/in your soul?

Reflection:

          silence


a soul in silence
is like a flower blooming
becoming fully alive
becoming fully itself
in beauty and in truth
reflecting the delight
from whence it came

Prayer

Closing Prayer: For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is in him. (Psalm 62:5, ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment