Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Sunday, August 15, 2021

every single day

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, life with you doesn’t just happen by chance.  Help me intentional every day about how and where and when I will make space for you to speak and work and act.  Amen.

Scripture: Hebrews 4:7

Journal: How are you making time and space today to rest in God’s presence, listen to his voice, and be led by his Spirit?  What is he saying to you?  How will you make time and space for him tomorrow…and the next day?

Reflection:


every single day

the key to life in Jesus
is to relentlessly make
time and space
for him to speak
and move
and act

every. single. day.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: O Lord, what do you want to say to me today?  I’ll shut up and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment