Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

word

Opening Prayer: How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (Psalm 119:103)

Scripture: Proverbs 4:20-22

Journal: Where and how has God’s word been sweet and life-giving to you lately?  What is he saying to you today?

Reflection: All his words contain supernatural mysteries and are full of heavenly sweetness, if only they have a diligent reader (one who knows how to suck honey out of a rock, and oil out of the hardest stone). —Bernard of Clairvaux

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Your word, O Lord, is eternal, it stands firm in the heavens.  Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.  Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve you.  If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.  I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life. (Psalm 119:89-93)

No comments:

Post a Comment