Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Monday, November 19, 2018

loved

Opening Prayer: Take, O Lord, and receive my life and my love as a sacrifice of praise to you this day.  Help me to pour out on you, that love which you have poured into me.  Amen.

Scripture: Luke 7:36-50

Journal: How does your sense of being loved determine how you love?  How aware are you of the love of Jesus?  What does that love cause you to do in response?  How will you show him your love today?

Reflection:

     loved

when you know
how deeply
you are loved

only then

will you 
learn how
to love
deeply

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Lord Jesus, help me to know, to the core of my being, how deeply I am loved.  And help that love to capture my heart, to overflow in my life, and to find its way back to you in concrete expression this day.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment