Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Sunday, November 18, 2018

alone with God

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, help me to always follow your example and make time and space to be quiet and alone with my heavenly Father, regardless of what my schedule and my demands might look like.  Amen.

Scripture: Mark 1:32-39

Journal: What is your time with God look like these days?  How fruitful is it?  How regular is it?  What is he doing in you as a result?

Reflection:

Alone with God…
that is the secret of true prayer,
of true power in prayer, of real, living,
face to face fellowship with God,
and of power for service. There is no true,
deep conversion, no true, deep holiness,
no clothing with the Holy Spirit and with power,
no abiding peace or joy,
without being daily alone with God.
~Andrew Murray

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Lord Jesus, help my time with you each day to determine how I live, not vice versa.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment