Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

becoming

Opening Prayer: O Lord, show me the wonders of your great love; keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.  For you are my God.  Amen.

Scripture: Psalm 17:7-8

Journal:  Which of these three phrases is most relevant in your life and world these days: Show me the wonders of your great love, Keep me as the apple of your eye, or Hide me in the shadow of your wings?  Why?  How is prayer helping you to become?

Reflection: Prayers are tools, but with this clarification: prayers are not tools for doing or getting, but for being and becoming. (Answering God by Eugene Peterson)

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies. Guard me as you would guard your own eyes. Hide me in the shadow of your wings. (Psalm 17:7-8, NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment