Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

abundant grace

Opening Prayer:  Lord Jesus, thank you for your abundant grace.  May I receive it this day, and may it well up within me and overflow from me to all who come across my path.  Amen.

Scripture: John 1:16

Journal: What is your sense of God’s fullness in your life, heart, or soul?  How does that fullness (or lack thereof) manifest itself in the way you live?  How (specifically) have you received grace upon grace from God these days?

Reflection: Grace is a beautiful thing.  Once it is truly received, it overflows.  Thus, it must become a part of how we live our lives in the world.  It is like a cup overflowing with goodness and blessing and love; it simply cannot be contained.  It is like a honeycomb, oozing with the beauty and the sweetness and the richness of the life of God that wells up within us.  It just spills out upon all who come across our path.  That’s just the way God’s grace and God’s fullness work.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Lord Jesus, may the fullness of your grace abound within me, and overflow from me, to all those in my life and world this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment