Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

leaving the crowd behind

Opening Prayer: Forgive me, Lord Jesus, when I allow people to affect me more than you do.  For when I do this, I have lost my way.  Lord, have mercy.  Amen.

Scripture: Mark 4:35-36

Journal: What effect does the crowd have on you?  Are you able to leave it (and it’s effects) behind and go with Jesus?  Why, or why not?

Reflection:

"That day, when evening came,
he said to his disciples,
'Let us go over to the other side.’
Leaving the crowd behind,
they took him along,
just as he was,
in the boat.”
(Mark 4:35-36)

i love that Jesus never seemed
to have any trouble
leaving the crowd behind
i wish i could say the same

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Help me. Lord Jesus, to leave the crowd behind and follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment