Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Thursday, August 13, 2020

streams

Opening Prayer:  Streams.  You didn’t say “stream,” you said “streams.”  Streams of living water will flow from within us, if we will just believe in you, Lord Jesus.  Help me to believe.  Help the streams of living water to flow.  Help me to experience the fullness of life and love you created me for.  Amen.

Scripture: John 7:37-38

Journal: How aware are you of the streams of living water that flow from within?  Is that a part of your everyday experience with Jesus?  If not, why not?  How do we drink?

Reflection:

 

     streams

 

  john 7:37-38

 

every now and then

i catch a little taste

of a larger flow

that dwells within

 

an underground river

of life and love

that holds the key

to all my soul desires

 

but why only a taste

and why only now and then

 

is it me or is it you

have i not yet learned

how to tap into the flow

or are you simply

trying to allure me

is it your way

of drawing me

is it the hope

of what could be

or what will be

beckoning me

to become

 

the hope of the eternal

welling up from within

drawing me onward

ever onward

into you

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Lord Jesus, I am thirsty.  Oh so thirsty!  Help me to come and drink.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment