Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Friday, July 24, 2015

a note

I recently re-released a book after giving it a pretty significant overhaul and remodel, plus adding some fun things to it.  Don't let the "Look Inside" on Amazon throw you, they haven't updated it yet (and I'm not sure they will).  But take my word for it, it is much better and a good bit different.  Hit the link if you are interested: Pieces II

I don't think many people know about this book, but there are many Pieces in there that I really love.  So grateful for his grace!  And so grateful for your companionship on this journey.

Blessings,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment