Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Monday, April 16, 2018

one thing

Opening Prayer: One thing I ask of you, O Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in your house all the days of my life.  That I may gaze on your beauty, O Lord, and to seek you in your temple.  Amen. (Psalm 25:4)

Scripture: Luke 18:18-25; Luke 10:38-42

Journal: What is the one thing you lack?  What is the one thing for you?  How will you center your life around the one thing rather than the many things?



Reflection:

one thing

one thing
is needed
one thing
you still lack
one thing
i will seek

if this life
is meant
to be about
one thing

then why
do i seem
to miss
the point
so often

Prayer

Closing Prayer: There is none like you, O Lord; you are great, and your name is great in might. (Jeremiah 10:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment