Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Friday, February 14, 2020

you are loved

Opening Prayer: Still and quiet my soul, O God, in your loving embrace this day.  Help me to rest in your love, fully content and at peace in your presence.  Amen.

Scripture: Psalm 131:2

Journal: What is the state of your soul these days?  What are the voices that have free reign within you?  What effect do they have on your life?  What would it look like to still and quiet your soul like a weaned child with its mother?  What effect would that have on the way you live your life?  Will you do it?

Reflection

          shhh

you press your finger
to my lips
to gently quiet
the voices
without and within

hush now, my child
be still and quiet
my little one
just sit with me a while
and let me hold you


Prayer

Closing Prayer: Be still my soul, the Lord is on thy side.

No comments:

Post a Comment