Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Monday, July 29, 2019

fill me

Opening Prayer: Fill me, O Lord, and then I will be full.

Scripture: John 17:26

Journal: What is filling your heart and soul these days?  How do those things find their way out into your life?  What would it look like if you were full of the love of Jesus? 

Reflection: It is your love, Lord Jesus, that I long to be filled with.  It is your love that I long to have flow in and through my life.  Unfortunately, I am so full of other things—things that make me so much less than who you created me to be.  So fill me, Lord Jesus, so full of your love that there is no room for anything else.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139:23-24, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment