Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Friday, August 10, 2018

let it

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, you say, “Let my peace rule in your heart” and “Let my word dwell in your richly.”  All I have to do is let them.  Why do I make it so difficult?

Scripture: Colossians 3:15-17

Journal: Is Christ’s peace ruling in your heart?  Is Christ’s word dwelling in you richly?  If not, why not?  Why are you not letting them have their place in you?

Reflection:

     let it

let my peace
rule in your heart

let my word
dwell in you richly

let my truth
set you free

let my love
transform you

it will
if you let it

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Lord Jesus, you have given me great and wonderful gifts: your life, your love, your word, your peace.  All I need to do is take them.  Why do I not do that?  Lord, have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment