Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Saturday, March 24, 2018

follow

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank you that life with you is really not that complicated.  You call us to listen to you and to follow you, even as you head toward the cross.  Give us the strength and the grace and the courage to do just that.  Amen.

Scripture: John 10:25-30

Journal: What does following Jesus look like for you these days?  What does it look like for you this season?

Reflection: Make no mistake about it, following Jesus always lead to a dying to self that cannot be avoided.  There is no following Jesus without following him all the way to the cross.  As we sit on the edge of Holy Week, what will this mean for you?  How is he asking you to die to self?  How is he inviting you to take up your cross?

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Take Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, all that I have and possess.  Thou hast given all to me.  To Thee, O Lord, I return it.   All is Thine, dispose of it wholly according to Thy will. Give me Thy love and thy grace, for this is sufficient for me. ~Ignatius of Loyola

No comments:

Post a Comment