Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Thursday, January 4, 2018

complete

Opening Prayer: Complete me, O God, in your own time and in your own way, that I may be a better and better expression of you in the world.  Amen.

Scripture: James 1:2-4, Philippians 1:3-6

Journal: How is God working to complete you these days?  What are obvious areas of growth?  What areas are still lacking/in process?

Reflection: God’s desire for us is that we would be complete in him.  He is not content, the way we are, to settle for less than that.  In fact, he will do whatever it takes, and allow whatever is necessary, to continue this work. Therefore, we are able to “Count it a joy,” even when things are hard or painful or difficult, because he is using these things to complete the work, in us and through us, that he has begun.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Forgive me, O God, when I settle for less of you, and when I am content to give you less of me.  You made me for way more than that.  You made me for completeness.  Continue your work in me this day.  In the name of Jesus I pray.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment