Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Sunday, October 22, 2017

fruit

Opening Prayer: Jesus, help me to learn what it means to truly abide in you every second of the day.  For then, and only then will I live the fruitful life you created for me.  You are the vine, Lord Jesus, and I am just a branch.  Help me never to forget that.  In your name I pray.  Amen.

Scripture: John 15:4-5

Journal: How have you been trying to manage your life these days?  Where have you been abiding?  What would it mean for you to abide in Jesus?

Reflection: The ability to hear what God is saying, to see what God is doing, and to move in the realm of the miraculous comes as an individual develops the same intimacy with and dependence upon the Father. How did Jesus do what He did? The answer is found in His relationship with the Father. How will we do the “greater works than these” which Jesus promised? By discovering the same relationship of intimacy, simplicity, and obedience. ~John Wimber

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Intimacy, simplicity, and obedience; help these qualities to mark my life with you, today and every day.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment