Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Thursday, August 21, 2014

getting to know you

Hello there.  I am constantly amazed, and a little overwhelmed, at how God seems to be using this blog all over the world.  I can see where the page views are coming from, but I can never be sure of who you are or what God is up to in you.  I would love to actually hear from you.  I'd love to hear who you are, and what you do, and how this blog might be helpful to you as live out God's calling on your life in whatever place he has you.  So hit that Comment button and let me know what God is up to in your life and world.

Blessings,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment