Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Friday, March 22, 2024

i am weak

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, forgive me when I live as if your grace alone is not sufficient for me.  Forgive me when I try to get from others what only you can give.  Forgive me when I act like I’m strong when I’m really weak.  Forgive me when I act like I’ve got it all together when I’m really just a mess inside.  Help me to embrace my weaknesses rather than hiding them, for only then will I see your power and experience the sufficiency of your grace. 

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

Journal: Is God’s grace alone enough for you?  Is it really?  Then why do you try and hide your weaknesses instead of embracing them?

Reflection:

i am weak

if God’s power
is best displayed
in weakness
then why do we
go to such lengths
to hide ours
from each other

doesn’t that keep
us from being able 
to see him work

Pray

Closing Prayer: Lord Jesus, give me the strength and the courage and the grace to live as if your grace was sufficient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment