Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

all or nothing

Opening Prayer: Thank you, Lord Jesus, that you look at me and love me.  But that doesn’t stop you from demanding all from me.  Help me to have the courage and the strength to leave all else behind and follow you.  Amen.

Scripture: Mark 10:17-23

Journal: What do you treasure these days more than you treasure Jesus?  What would it look like to leave that behind and follow him?  Will you?

Reflection: Lord Jesus, forgive me when I desire attention and admiration more than I desire you.  Forgive me when I seek approval and affirmation before I seek you.  Forgive me when I treasure the things of this world more than I treasure you.  Be my all, Lord Jesus, this day and every day.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Help me to hear your call upon my life this day, Lord Jesus, and respond with a resounding, “Yes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment