Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Thursday, October 15, 2015

union, thursday

Thursday, October 15

Opening Prayer: I feel your love as you hold me to your sacred heart, my beloved Jesus, my God, my Master, but I feel, too, the need I have of your tenderness, and your caress because of my infinite weakness. ~Charles De Foucauld

Scripture: Isaiah 62:5

Journal: How do you think God looks at you?  When he looks at you, what do you imagine is the expression on his face?  What are the thoughts in his heart?  Do you find it hard to believe that God looks at you with more love and passion and desire than a bridegroom looks at his bride?  Well he does.  Imagine him looking at you that way right now.  What does it do within you?

Reflection:
 
Union is when we live in the great affection of our God.

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Jesus, you are our bridegroom who is so full of love and affection and desire for us that it pours forth from your heart, through your eyes and your voice, and into our very souls.  It just seems too good to be true.  How could you possibly look at me like that?  But it is—both too good and too true.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment