Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

unfold

Opening Prayer: O God, I can’t hide from you.  You see all of me.  You see even the things I try to hide from everyone else.  This hiding is lonely and shameful, O God, help me to come out into the open.  Help me to confess and renounce anything and everything that keeps me from being all that you desire me to be.  In the name of Jesus.  Amen.

Scripture: Proverbs 28:13

Journal: What are you hiding these days?  How is it affecting your soul?  How and when will you confess and renounce it?

Reflection:

I want to unfold
Nowhere do I want to remain folded
Because where I am folded,
There I am a lie.

            ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Prayer

Closing Prayer: You can’t whitewash your sins and get by with it; you find mercy by admitting and leaving them. (Proverbs 28:13, The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment