Featured Post

the blue book is now available on amazon

Exciting news!   The Blue Book is now available on Amazon! And not only that, but it also has a bunch of new content!  I've been work...

Friday, September 29, 2017

perfume

Opening Prayer: Lord Jesus, let me give something beautiful to you this day—my adoration, my attention, and my affection.  Amen.

Scripture: Mark 14:1-9

Journal: What do you want to give to Jesus today?  What is he longing for from you?

Reflection:

     perfume

she has done a beautiful thing to me. ~mark 14:6

i pour out my love
the contents of my heart
upon your head
my dear lord jesus

i give you my heart
my adoration
my affection
my delight

may it be like perfume
on your head

Prayer

Closing Prayer: Father, I abandon myself into your hands; do with me what you will. Whatever you may do, I thank you: I am ready for all, I accept all. Let only your will be done in me, and in all your creatures. I wish no more than this, O Lord. Into your hands I commend my soul; I offer it to you with all the love of my heart, for I love you, Lord, and so need to give myself, to surrender myself into your hands, without reserve, and with boundless confidence, for you are my Father. ~Charles De Foucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment